Join me April 4th for
A two-colored shawlette perfect as a stylish neck accessory or to warm the shoulders on a cool spring evening!
Ridgely features techniques new to the Progressive Needles KAL all supported with video instruction.
Prizes supplied by our sponsor, Skacel Collection, include a set of addi-Clicks.
- 3 skeins Cobasi – 2 Main Color, 1 Contrasting Color. Sample knit with two skeins #7 (MC) and one skein #3 (CC).
- US #6 (4mm) needles, straight or circular, or size needed to obtain gauge of 7 sts = 1 inch in stockinette.
- OPTIONAL: Crochet hook for finishing technique, size B or C
How does the Knit Along (KAL) work?
- A portion of the pattern is posted every Thursday in April at knitpurlhunter.com
- Questions are monitored daily on my website and on Ravelry in the Knit Purl Hunter group
- Completed projects are eligible for prizes furnished by our sponsor, Skacel Collection
- No registration is required
- It’s FREE!